Hola a todos! So, we all know that Spain is a beautiful country; therefore there are many options when it comes to choosing a city to try and learn Spanish in. At Itinere Hostel, we have a sister language school where we can offer Spanish courses. We can offer you a competitive deal if you book a Spanish course with us and stay in our hostel. First things first though, here are some reasons as to why you should learn Spanish in Granada.
- The Andalusia region is the heart of everything Spanish, as it is where tapas, flamenco and bullfighting came from
- Granada is still culturally very Spanish unlike the bigger cities of Madrid and Barcelona. People still have siestas here!
- There are no other official languages spoken in Granada, (I.e. Catalan in Barcelona) so you are less likely to get confused
- Granada is one of the cities where you can still clearly see the historic mix of cultures and religions in Spain’s history
- There is a high possibility of finding people to do a language exchange (intercambio) with
- Granada is a beautiful city with a warm climate and amazing scenery, as it is surrounded by mountain ranges and the Sierra Nevada national park
- There are amazing beaches just over an hour away and the Sierra Nevada ski resort is also close-by. You can spend one day skiing in the mountains and then the next day getting a tan at the beach!
- Thanks to its large student population, there are plenty of student events you can go to
- People in Andalusia do love their fiestas. There is always something going on and you can enjoy the celebrations with the locals.
- Granada is one of the only places in Spain where you can get a free tapa with your drink. It doesn’t get much better than that!
At Itinere Hostel, we can offer you the best experience if you decide to come here to learn Spanish. Our owners are native Granadinos and can let you in on some of their top tips on what to do while you’re in the city. Our Spanish language school and hostel are in the same building, so getting to and from lessons is not too much of a commute!
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us as we would love to help. Estamos esperándote!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLmVMmn3sFw – A review from a past student
TagsAdventure Al Andalus Albayzin Alhambra Andalucia Andalusia Arab Baths arte Bar Celebration comic cosplay costumes Culture Deutsch ENGLISH ESPAÑOL Festival Film Flamenco Food granada Hammam Hiking History Language Language Learning Learn Spanish Los Cahorros meeting Monachil Moors Movies music Nature Playa salon Spain Spanish Tips Tourism Tradition Travel 日本語 한국어